Here is Cyril, complete with punched
hair and PAX paint. This is the first
time that I experimented with PAX, which is a combination of acrylic paint and Pros Aide.
I found it much easier to work with this than rubber mask grease paint, although I did need to get
used to the initial tackiness of the PAX (e.g. hair, dirt, bugs & flying objects sticking to it!)
The horns were added by sculpting
them in super sculpy & fitting them in the indentations on
the head, forming a perfect fit. I then baked them to harden, and attached them to the head with
liquid latex. They were painted last with artist's acrylic paints.
Back To Home Page